Valentine’s Day is one holiday that gets mixed reviews. Some people love it and plan for it weeks in advance, and some think it’s a bit overrated. I am a big believer in celebrating your significant other, and I think Valentine’s Day is a great excuse to get dressed up and celebrate your love with your significant other, or even with your best girlfriends. I fall into the second category this year. Since I am single, I am celebrating Valentine’s Day with my best girlfriends. We are going to celebrate the weekend after the 14th, as I will be in New York for Fashion Week on Valentine’s Day.
To get in the mood for Valentine’s Day, I’ve created the perfect Valentine’s Day gift guide. There are so many ways to express your love to the important people in your life: your mother, father, brother, best friend, lover, sister, co-worker, you name it. Here are my top 5 Valentine’s Day gift ideas:
- If you are going on a sexy date night, it’s so glamorous to get all dolled up in a sexy satin dress with killer stilettos.
- If you are more into pampering, let me introduce you to my favorite spa, Burke Williams. They offer different packages and every package includes a special Love blend body spray, and also a Member for a Day pass.
- If you are looking for a beauty gift that feels romantic and indulgent, then Mon Paris by Yves Saint Laurent is the best option. This romantic fragrance captures that euphoric of falling in love.
- If you are staying in for the night with candles and bubble bath, you definitely want to slip into something more comfortable- a cozy silk robe.
- And if you are looking for something on a sweeter note, chocolate dipped strawberries are a must.
Have a fabulous Valentine’s Day!